Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mexican Pictures



I don't know how I stumbled upon this website, but it is definitely in the top ten I've ever visited. The work is primarily by a man named Raul Gutierrez. The site is a complex labyrinth of photography and all things artsy. I highly recommend checking it out. Make sure to click on the text link for his blog Heading East!

Mexican Pictures.

He also posts all sorts of things he's overheard:

Two little old ladies recounting their dreams
@ the diner on Cadman Plaza in Brooklyn

lady in yellow hat: I was flying.

lady in blue hat: I’ve had that dream.

lady in yelllow hat: I went to Jersey.

lady in blue hat: I always go to into city. I shop.

lady in yellow hat: You shop in your dreams?

lady in blue hat: I always shop.

lady in yellow hat: I just fly. Nude... Totally, gloriously, nude.

lady in blue hat: Me too! Well...except for my shoes, I always fly in my best shoes... and a hat. I never go out without a hat.

lady in yellow hat: You always were the better dressed than me.

lady in blue: But you turned the boys heads.

lady in yellow hat: Maybe next time you should leave the hat at home.


I could spend all day on this site.

No comments: